Wash Your Hands Often to Stay Healthy
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs:
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
Follow Five Steps to Wash Your Hands the Right Way
Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community—from your home and workplace to childcare facilities and hospitals.
Follow these five steps every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Vegan Hand Wash
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Must be 18 or over to purchase.
Please consult your physician prior to use, Not to be taken if pregnant or lactating.
THIS IS FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN ORALLY.
AGUA, ISO ALCOHOL 70%, ORGANIC HAND WASH BASE, TEA TREE OIL,
MCT OIL, ALOEVERA GEL, AND LEMON MINT ESSENTIAL OILS, CANNABINOIDS, ALER VERA GEL, ALOE VERA 28X.
USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. APPLY 2 SQUIRTS ON HANDS AND WASH HANDS FOR 20 SECOUNDS. APPLY AS NEEDED. 120-125 PUMPS PER BOTTLES